Sunday, June 26, 2011

"I almost called 9-1-1!"

This morning (Sunday) my boyfriend and I woke up early (8am) and we watched an episode of LOST, which we are watching from beginning to end - I've seen it but my boyfriend hasn't. We turned the volume way down from how we normally watch it, and I heard her snore about halfway through the episode, so I knew she was still sleeping. Her phone rang about 3/4ths of the way through the episode(it was her best friend), which I knew would definitely wake her up, and then I didn't worry about waking her up anymore.

She told me that she woke up to a man yelling "Don't open this door!" and almost called 9-1-1 because she thought it was us yelling at someone outside. I'm honestly so done, I just asked her why she didn't call. She told me it was because she wanted to check on things first (good thought!) and went on to tell me that the phone rang at 5am (nope, 8:45, 5 minutes before you yelled at us to turn it down a little more) and woke her up as well.

With all the noise she makes after we try to go to bed, I really just don't care anymore that we've irritated her...we'll see what happens later today, since I'll be home all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment