Sunday, July 31, 2011

Bigger things to worry about...

No recent posts, my roommate has been out of town for a week, and prior to that was taking a week-long class. Not that I get along better with her when she's doing something during the day, but she comes home and immediately goes to bed, then doesn't get up until after I've gone to bed, so I just don't see her. While my roommate was gone for a week, I took her nasty crockpot out of the fridge. It had two week old food in it but was only about a centimeter full so it took up all kinds of room. It also had a ladle in it. I washed both. So of course that's the first thing she bitches about when she gets home. She yells at my boyfriend for taking it out of the fridge (we had to, we made a large batch of chili and it didn't fit) because she was keeping her crockpot dish in there so it wouldn't attract bugs and she wasn't ready to wash it. I told her it was okay, because it was now washed, no bugs to worry about. I think she was feeling bad that someone else had to wash it for her, but if she was feeling so bad, maybe she would have done it before she left instead of leaving the entire lower shelf of the fridge occupied, or maybe she could have just been happy that someone else had taken care of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment